Hi Robert,

I love ours. One great thing the Mimosa B11 does is that the B11 can be run
with a dynamic traffic split, meaning it can use any portion of the radio
spectrum to either send or receive data. You're not locked into a 50/50
transmit/receive split like many other licensed radios.

As an example, I can send 500Mbps of data downstream and 50Mbps upstream
through the link, as opposed to being locked into a 50/50 split like in other
radios. For comparison, we have a SAF link that only does 366Mbps/366Mbps
(using a 56Mhz channel), so the max throughput in any one direction is 366Mbps.
Yet with the B11 using 40Mhz channels we can push any ratio of traffic up to
something like 600Mbps total. If you are able to get 80Mhz channels, I imagine
you would probably be able to do ~1.2Gbps total.

This makes the spectrum usage way more efficient. IMO it really shines on
unbalanced links where you're sending a lot more data in one direction than the
other.

The hardware quality is great too. The link we're running has been very
reliable and works great.

Brett Woollum
br...@tekify.com
(510) 266-5800, ext 6200