From: mimosa-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:mimosa-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Nick Bright
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:06 PM
To: mimosa@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [Mimosa] Mimosa B11

On 8/4/2016 2:29 PM, Nick Bright wrote:

On 8/4/2016 1:51 PM, Robert Dillon wrote:

Hello all,

Looking to see what experiences have been had with using B11 backhauls?
Good/bad, would like to hear lessons learned if any.   We're looking to put
up hopefully a couple B11 links and would love to hear from those that have
them already in use.

I have been somewhat displeased so far, but my experience doesn't reflect
those of our peers - I've talked to a couple of other operators that I'm
good friends with, and they have been quite happy.

So I wanted to follow up on this post with an update.

Two more of my four radios failed - one with a verified oscillator fault,
and one which completely stopped responding to management requests (pings,
gui, ect). That makes a 75% rate of failure on my purchase.

Mimosa ended up replacing all four of my radios. One with the oscillator
problem, one that stopped responding, one that initially had an RMA but
later was stated "we can't confirm anything is wrong with it" and the fourth
because "just in case".

While I'm not happy to have problems, they have continued to work the issue,
and have responded well with replacing the hardware.

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Vice President of Technology               -
-  Valnet -=- We Connect You -=-              -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -
- Are your files safe?                        -
- Valnet Vault - Secure Cloud Backup          -
- More information & 30 day free trial at     -
- http://www.valnet.net/services/valnet-vault -

This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of
the addressees hereof. This message and any attachments may contain
information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing,
disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. If you have received
this message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply E-mail and
immediately delete this message from your system.

---