1. “You are on moderation again Tinker”.
There was no reason given till long after the fact. “again” was the
first time since ‘newcomer moderation’.
The charge that was given about three weeks after the fact was ‘ad
hominem’.
It was not a true charge.
The explanation sent to the moderators (below) showed them to be men
of honor, as the moderation was removed.

Mod Gods vs Tinker‏
From:    Tinker tinker ([email protected])

Sent:   Sun 8/02/09 3:57 AM

Dear Sirs,
It is understood how and why some ideas upset people, so that they
manufacture excuses to persecute the presenter of said ideas. No
fault, it is what it is.
There is hope that those in power can rise to correct the incorrect
action, of moderation imposed, with the truth of the situation
presented to them.
 To begin, in “Nomo Gitmo”, on June 19, post #151, gruff did ad
hominem Tinker in support of Chris’s and other failed attempts to
charge Tinker with wrong doing;
“Why do you and Vam and the other few rational intelligent minds here
bother?  If you simply ignore the annoying tick it will soon go away.
A tick needs fresh blood to live.” – gruff
A few days later Tinker engaged gruff in discussion on two different
threads, “Apology Smology” and “Absolute moral precepts (Abortion)”.
If rules of debate were in effect, it would be said that gruff was
defeated by Tinker’s arguments, by default {re. “Apology Smology” #60
and “Absolute moral precepts (Abortion)” #16, (both) on June 5}.
On June 6, gruff jumped to “What is Evil” #223, a discussion he had no
part in, for ad hominem against the one who had defeated his ideas in
fair debate.
Tinker replied to the attack disguised as ‘helpful
advice’ (hahahahohohohehehe), with an ‘honest’ (ruthless?... deserved,
yes!) discussion of the ad hominem (re. #227).
“What is Evil” #228 Orn did arbitrarily and capriciously place Tinker
on moderation without any explanation of a violation of the posting
guidelines. (supported by facts; 1. the time Orn came onto the forum
and the time he imposed the moderation did not allow sufficient
interval for the discussion and voting as directed by the guidelines
2. Ian refused to substantiate that the proper procedure had been
followed in personal communication with Tinker after the fact)

Please take me off moderation.

peace & Love
Tinker

That was to get myself off moderation, I’d like to present a slightly
different view, hopefully to share some understanding. (yea, I know,
wish in one hand and shit in the other:-))

Anyhow, the post in question;
“You call me a liar with your claim that I am arrogant.
Your ignorance rules, as you refuse to make an effort to show any
error in that which I present, to substantiate your slander.
peace & Love”

 To begin, I was responding to the ‘idea’ gruff presented of me being
arrogant. I attacked the ‘idea’ presented by him, not the person.
 The ‘idea’ of arrogance is based in ignorance of what it is that I’m
trying to do, he presented the ‘idea’ so it was simply stating the
source of the ‘idea’, not ad hominem.
 Again, the slander was done by the ‘idea’ presented, and he was the
presenter, it was not an attack against him.

2. I am accused repeatedly of wrong doing on the forum. There is no
substance to the charges, any time I ask to be shown where the charge
is supported, they fade away. They’ve made their slur, back in the
cyber hidey hole till they see an opening to pop out and do it again.

There is no fault, only the reason Why. I harbor absolutely no
animosity against anybody.

 Why are they picking on poor little tink? hahahahohohohehehe :-)
Because I’ve kicked their butt when they tried to refute the idea of
establishing Unity with a common point of understanding. I’ve shown
their other world/Life ideas to have no substance when put up against
Life, here and now. The plan presented is based on empirical
knowledge. The elements of the plan are known powers of the human mind
and cannot be refuted. Kill the messenger?

SO, here we go with the answer to the big Why.
“The Fear of the Unknown, Stirred to a Frenzy”. (see the thread, for
an explanation of the answer)

Is there a man, woman or mouse in the house that can get over it?

peace & Love

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
""Minds Eye"" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Minds-Eye?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to