Have to agree that channe.  It's a pity in my view that school and 
university provide such false opportunities.  I believe school is far too 
cruel.I was good at it, including sports and taught for 20 years in 
universities after another set of jawbs.  Plenty of people in the system 
care, yet mostly it just covers kids in dross (like barnacles on the bottom 
of a ship) that needs to be stripped away as Molly suggests.  I want to see 
both more education and far less of what is currently forced on kids.  A 
coming line in the book I'm working on will involve an employer who won't 
employ graduates because they have shown themselves dull enough to go £50K 
in debt for a worthless piece of paper.

I can't remember anything I did at school or university (and I am a 
scientist) other than being partly socialised, having much relevance to any 
work I did.  This would include my doctorate as preparation for university 
teaching.  Lord knows the effects of academic perversions on the 50% of 
kids with no aptitude for it.

On Saturday, October 25, 2014 7:29:26 AM UTC+1, channe wrote:
>
> humans are natural learners.we learn from womb to tomb. mainly, by trial 
> and error 
>
> On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 5:38 AM, Allan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Those that have an autogyro car? (",)
>>
>> Allan
>> Living Soul
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: archytas <[email protected]>
>> To: [email protected]
>> Sent: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 12:00 AM
>> Subject: Re: Mind's Eye Re: Learning
>>
>> I just drive my auto.  I mean, who pilots a car!
>>
>> On Friday, October 24, 2014 9:13:54 PM UTC+1, Allan Heretic wrote:
>>>
>>> Tony maybe you need to make sure your autopilot is turned on'
>>>
>>> Allan
>>> A Living Soul
>>>
>>  -- 
>>
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> ""Minds Eye"" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>> -- 
>>
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> ""Minds Eye"" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>

-- 

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to