I did papers as an academic Tony.  They were a way to travel and discuss 
such as PTSD and the nachtraglichkeit (not sure I can still spell it) - the 
conference circuit.  I am currently a failed novelist ('Murder and the Mind 
of Harry Fleck' did not sell).  The papers got me across Europe, Brazil, 
the Middle East and such as Sunderland.  Some reckoned the stand up quality 
straight away, though I like to feel I was studying the ridiculous in 
action.  

On Saturday, October 25, 2014 3:32:28 PM UTC+1, facilitator wrote:
>
> Have you written other books?
>
> On Saturday, October 25, 2014 9:27:17 AM UTC-4, archytas wrote:
>>
>> Stretch those wings boy and fly close to the Sun - just don't use wax as 
>> glue.
>>
>> On Saturday, October 25, 2014 11:37:27 AM UTC+1, Allan Heretic wrote:
>>>
>>> I can only dream ..  sigh  
>>>
>>> On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 11:36 AM, archytas <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Trust you to go gyrating Allan.
>>>>
>>>> On Saturday, October 25, 2014 1:08:38 AM UTC+1, Allan Heretic wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Those that have an autogyro car? (",)
>>>>>
>>>>> Allan
>>>>> Living Soul
>>>>>
>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>> From: archytas <[email protected]>
>>>>> To: [email protected]
>>>>> Sent: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 12:00 AM
>>>>> Subject: Re: Mind's Eye Re: Learning
>>>>>
>>>>> I just drive my auto.  I mean, who pilots a car!
>>>>>
>>>>> On Friday, October 24, 2014 9:13:54 PM UTC+1, Allan Heretic wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Tony maybe you need to make sure your autopilot is turned on'
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Allan
>>>>>> A Living Soul
>>>>>>
>>>>>  -- 
>>>>>
>>>>> --- 
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>> Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>>> an email to [email protected].
>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>
>>>>  -- 
>>>>
>>>> --- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>> Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>> an email to [email protected].
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>>  (   Matrix  :  The Soul controls the Body
>>>   )             :  Do No Harm
>>> |_D Allan
>>>
>>> Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.
>>>  
>>

-- 

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to