I think a lot of stories have disappointing endings .. Actually disappointing 
ending is the norm, but then again most books are very disappointing. Little or 
no plot with many writers writing to fill in words.. Sort  it out later, I have 
to include myself ..

I love spiritually and topics, but I also am over critical. Far to often is 
read what I would consider nonsense with people lapping up every word. To me it 
is sad because of the extreme richness I personal find. I dislike seeing it 
manipulated for personal gain.

Souls are very interesting, many beliefs. The common thread gives creditably to 
the existence of souls. At the same time nothing is said. Purpose of the soul, 
it seems in modern christianity and islam its function is for receiving 
punishment for the wrongs of the body. To me that does not make a whole lot 
sense..
What a topic to rag on an on an on on.

All an
~~
do not murder, rape, enslave or harm others

-----Original Message-----
From: Angel van Heaven <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: Mind's Eye Re: Hobbits

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:08:00 AM UTC+11, archytas wrote:
> Not wearing that one Mon Vieux.  The opinion of the other depends on 
> reciprocation by them of the same rights of ours.  The soul thingy has too 
> much of the explaining everything and nothing about it (though I broadly like 
> it).  
> 


Lord of the Rings.

J R R Tolkien.


Applied Mathematics.

Theory.


What might this theory be.   It has a link to religion itself in it.

It is interesting the story.  And the ending was a little disappointing.   
Mordor.

-- 

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to