On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 6:05 AM, Sisyphus <sisyph...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Semler" <dougsem...@gmail.com>

Well, it looks like the compiler may be being built with host !=
target... In other words it wasn't bootstrapped and has been
configured as a cross compiler...

LIBRARY_PATH is ignored in cross compilers.

The buildbot that builds this should probably override the
configuration guess, by both passing the --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32 on
the configure line, and also by passing --enable-bootstrap if it's
being built on a 64 windows machine.  I don't know how well this would
work, but it could be tried....

If host != target, CROSS_DIRECTORY_STRUCTURE is defined, which then
turns off several environment variables (that wouldn't be suitable for
a cross compiler)...