On Friday, May 3, 2013, Earnie Boyd <ear...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 10:05 PM, Jim Michaels <jmich...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> sorry, my yahoo mail can only top-post, so don't email me about that.
still
>> investigating this problem.
>
> Yahoo mail has nothing to do with TOP posting.  You have to configure
> and maneuver the cursor in the mail but it works just the same.  Sure
> the client may put the cursor at the top of the page but the editor
> allows you to maneuver within the text.  BTW, you shouldn't just do
> BOTTOM posting either, INLINE is what you want removing the unneeded
> quotes.
>
> --
> Earnie
> -- earnieboyd

Earnie, keep this nonsense off of our lists. We aren't post format nazis
here at mingw-w64. We are very accepting and very open of individual user
situations. For instance, I am replying from a foreign country on a
blackberry using an old interface that doesn't allow me to modify the
message well. That's life.

Feel free to unsubscribe if you don't like our friendlier nature.