Sorry.  Looking back, you did try to describe some of the issues.
However, this hasn't helped clear things up.  The problems are still
essentially what the email I just sent said:

> The point is that LP64 target provides type size_t proper for its ABI.

Yes it does.  However, winnt.h still causes compile errors when used
with intrin.h.  There should be no reason you can't use intrinsics at
the same time you are using the platform files.

> makes sure we have C-linkage, we have no issues about signatures here.

But we do if you include both files.

> instead, due it uses C and therefore has no special signatures, too.

Both winnt.h and intrin.h use extern "C".

 > For C++ signatures have to be same, as otherwise C++ will see it as
two different functions.

Since the prototypes in both files are marked as extern "C", I don't see
how this applies.

I'm sorry, but I still just see conflicts.

dw