2013/11/16 Victor Bombi <son...@telefonica.net>

>  Is there any plan to write this headers on top of win32 api?

No, and any efficient implementation will remove Windows XP compatibility.
Winpthreads is implemented on top of the Win32 API, and GCC's internal
thread API is pretty much a pthreads abstraction, so it's really only just
one extra layer. If you have actual performance issues, I'm sure Kai will
be happy to try and resolve them for you by improving winpthreads.

Ruben