On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 10:24 AM, niXman <i.nix...@autistici.org> wrote:
> Dongsheng Song 2014-04-26 06:17:
>> Not help, still no 'Add File' or 'Add Folder'.
>
> I also can't see this buttons(bug?), but I use ShellService:
> https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/Shell%20Service/

Thanks for your information.

When I use ssh login, then 'sf-help --frs' said I did't have FRS on mingw-w64.
When I use sftp, 'docbook' and 'osb' is OK, mingw-w64 faild:

$  sftp dongsheng,docb...@web.sourceforge.net
Connected to web.sourceforge.net.
sftp> exit

$ sftp dongsheng,o...@web.sourceforge.net
Connected to web.sourceforge.net.
sftp> exit

$ sftp dongsheng,mingw-...@web.sourceforge.net
Password:

Then I assume I have no enough permission on mingw-w64.