On 06/05/2014 14:33, LRN wrote:
> On 06.05.2014 17:26, Kai Tietz wrote:
>> Patch is of course ok.  I just wanted a note on mailing-list that you've
>> update to current (which version?).
> OpenGL 4.4, i think.
>
> In my RSS feed there's an entry about OpenGL 4.4 dated 2014.03.20, and one of
> the headers is dated 2014.03.19. And http://www.opengl.org/registry/ says 4.4
> as well.

If you want a more fine grained version, you can use the svn revision
number from the svn repository at

https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/ogl/trunk/doc/registry/public/api/GL/

I think the links on the Khronos website just point to the latest
version there, although they might be some manually chosen version instead.