On 7/8/2014 22:29, Victor Bombi wrote:

>> Please post the preprocessed file, thanks
>
> how is it done?
>
> BTW what I did is a compilation from source with
> C:\LUA\freeimage\FreeImage>mingw32-make -f Makefile.mingw

Your command that failed:
g++ -O3 -fexceptions -Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy -DNDEBUG -DWINVER=0x0500
-DFREEIMAGE_EXPORTS -DOPJ_STATIC -DLIBRAW_NODLL -I. -ISource
-ISource/Metadata -ISource/FreeImageToolkit -ISource/LibJPEG
-ISource/LibPNG -ISource/LibTIFF4 -ISource/ZLib -ISource/LibOpenJPEG
-ISource/OpenEXR -ISource/OpenEXR/Half -ISource/OpenEXR/Iex
-ISource/OpenEXR/IlmImf -ISource/OpenEXR/IlmThread
-ISource/OpenEXR/Imath -ISource/LibRawLite -ISource/LibRawLite/dcraw
-ISource/LibRawLite/internal -ISource/LibRawLite/libraw
-ISource/LibRawLite/src -ISource/LibWebP -ISource/LibJXR
-ISource/LibJXR/common/include
 -ISource/LibJXR/image/sys -ISource/LibJXR/jxrgluelib -c
Source/FreeImage/FreeImage.cpp -o Source/FreeImage/FreeImage.o

Rerun as:
g++ -O3 -fexceptions -Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy -DNDEBUG -DWINVER=0x0500
-DFREEIMAGE_EXPORTS -DOPJ_STATIC -DLIBRAW_NODLL -I. -ISource
-ISource/Metadata -ISource/FreeImageToolkit -ISource/LibJPEG
-ISource/LibPNG -ISource/LibTIFF4 -ISource/ZLib -ISource/LibOpenJPEG
-ISource/OpenEXR -ISource/OpenEXR/Half -ISource/OpenEXR/Iex
-ISource/OpenEXR/IlmImf -ISource/OpenEXR/IlmThread
-ISource/OpenEXR/Imath -ISource/LibRawLite -ISource/LibRawLite/dcraw
-ISource/LibRawLite/internal -ISource/LibRawLite/libraw
-ISource/LibRawLite/src -ISource/LibWebP -ISource/LibJXR
-ISource/LibJXR/common/include
 -ISource/LibJXR/image/sys -ISource/LibJXR/jxrgluelib -E
Source/FreeImage/FreeImage.cpp -o Source/FreeImage/FreeImage.ii

The only differences are changing -c to -E and the output to .ii, zip
the output and upload it.