I, too, think alphabetical order is seen as intentionally unbiased.
It’s not like there are 3 projects starting with AAA anyway.

> (except for the fact that there should be two lists and not one)
Why do you think there should be 2 lists?
I would split it in native and cross toolchains.

Additionally, since I can’t edit this myself now:
msys2 has gcc 6.1.0 and also offers all the languages (like debian or
ubuntu)

Regards, Norbert.