On 9/23/2016 5:08 AM, JonY wrote:
> On 9/23/2016 09:50, David Wohlferd wrote:

>>> Patch attached.
>> Looks good to me.
>>
> Done.

Ok.  With that change in place, I have run

     autoreconf -fiv

in the root directory of mingw-w64.  That regenerated a bunch of files.

To test this, I have run configure, make and make install for each of
x86, x64 and arm.  These all seem to build correctly.

Nightstrike: Running "make distcheck" now runs a bit further than
before.  However:

- For x86, all the initial checks complete, but when it tries doing its
own VPATH build, it fails because of include path issues (it tries to
build mingw-w64-crt in isolation from mingw-w64-headers). But since the
normal build succeeds, I don't believe this is a problem.
- For x64, it fails because pseh is "missing."  Obviously it is missing
because it's not supported on x64.  I'm not sure why distcheck doesn't
skip it.
- For arm, it fails because libmangle is missing.  Not sure how to get
it to skip this either.

Such being the case, I'm prepared to push these changes, pending
approval.  Note that while the attached file is large-ish, it is all
generated code from the "autoreconf -fiv". Since this patch is too big
for the list (380k vs 120k max), I have posted it to
http://www.limegreensocks.com/gen.patch.

dw