On 5/27/2017 12:08 PM, niXman wrote:
Edward Diener 2017-05-27 18:40:
On 5/26/2017 11:03 PM, Vincent Torri wrote:
./configure --host=i686-w64-mingw32
or
./configure --host=i686-w64-mingw32

for respectively 32bits and 64bits support

Your configure commands are the same.

./configure --host=i686-w64-mingw32
or
./configure --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32

OK.

Do I use msys2 in order to build libbacktrace ? When building do I need to use the version of mingw-64/gcc for which I will be using libbacktrace when I eventually use mingw-64/gcc as my compiler ? If I need to do that do I just add the mingw-64/gcc compiler to the beginning of my msys2 path ?

I have used various versions of mingw-64/gcc binaries in order to test Boost libraries but I have never built another library for use by any particular version of mingw-64/gcc, which is why I am asking these questions.