On Wed, 11 Jul 2018, Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen wrote:

RtlAddFunctionTable is only available on those. Moreover, so are the
(P)RUNTIME_FUNCTION types

No, it's available for armv7 as well (I just checked the msvc import libs). So the correct logic probably is "HAVE_NON_I386" or something like that. (We have a corresponding macro F_NON_I386 for .def files.)

Also, to keep things simple, you could skip the build system part and just use an ifdef in the source file; ar usually gives a small warning for object files without symbols, but it shouldn't hurt much imo. But I won't object to that part if you really want to have the condition in the makefile.

// Martin