在 2018-08-06 01:38, Martin Storsjö 写道:
> On Sun, 5 Aug 2018, NightStrike wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jul 11, 2018, 1:20 PM Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen <h...@beauzee.fr>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, Jul 11, 2018, at 7:12 PM, Martin Storsjö wrote:
>>> I originally wanted to do so but disliked the "iso C forbids empty
>>> translation unit" warning, however if that's fine by you then I'll
>>> remove
>>> the configure/makefile part!
>>>

>> Builds should be warning free, from all tools and all configurations.
>> This
>> is a quality regression I'm seeing across the entire project.

I personally think the warning about empty translation units shouldn't
be enabled, as it is included in `-Wpedantic` only, which shouldn't be
turned on unless by some VERY pedantic people.

This warning can be silenced by putting an unused typedef in the TU:
```
typedef __attribute__((__unused__))
   int this_translation_unit_is_not_empty;
```