The recipe from Liu Hao is correct for what it describes and now the
nomenclature
needs to be discussed so that you can explain what you need.  You have
called something
"mingw-64" which is none of the options.
The MINGW group that MSYS2 uses employs the preamble, "mingw-w64" for the
native software
 (i.e.. gcc.) so  the 32-bit versions are called "mingw-w64-i686-<name> and
the 64-bit versions
are called "mingw-w64-x86_64-"<name>.  MSYS2 is a posix system, a subset of
CYGWIN.
In MSYS2, the directory tree /mingw64 holds native programs produced by/for
mingw-w64-x86_64,
and /mingw32 does the same, for the i686 mode.  The name, "mingw32" is also
used as a generic identifier
(as for the make program, "mingw32-make" found in both /mingw64/bin and in
/mingw32/bin)

For binutils, you may have up to three versions of them. I do:

$ pacman -Ss binutils
mingw32/mingw-w64-i686-binutils 2.29.1-1 (mingw-w64-i686-toolchain)
[installed: 2.25.1-1]
    A set of programs to assemble and manipulate binary and object files
(mingw-w64)
mingw64/mingw-w64-x86_64-binutils 2.29.1-1 (mingw-w64-x86_64-toolchain)
[installed: 2.25.1-1]
    A set of programs to assemble and manipulate binary and object files
(mingw-w64)
msys/binutils 2.28-1 (msys2-devel) [installed: 2.25-2]
    A set of programs to assemble and manipulate binary and object files