On 11/23/2018 5:49 PM, Earnie via Mingw-w64-public wrote:
On 11/23/2018 3:12 PM, Edward Diener wrote:
On 11/23/2018 9:06 AM, Liu Hao wrote:
在 2018/11/23 21:55, Edward Diener 写道:
On 11/22/2018 9:07 PM, Liu Hao wrote:
==> Verifying source file signatures with gpg...
     binutils-2.30.tar.bz2 ... FAILED (unknown public key 13FCEF89DD9E3C4F)
==> ERROR: One or more PGP signatures could not be verified!

Do you have any idea of how I am supposed to fix the ERROR ?

Passing `--skippgpcheck` to `makepkg-mingw` would likely overcome this
problem.

I used --skippgpcheck' but am now getting this really cryptic error of:

==> Starting prepare()...
patch: invalid argument 'E:\\Programming\\VersionControl' for '$VERSION_CONTROL'
Valid arguments are:
   - 'none', 'off'
   - 'simple', 'never'
   - 'existing', 'nil'
   - 'numbered', 't'
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in prepare().
     Aborting...

I have an environment variable under Windows called VERSION_CONTROL but what that has to do with the problem above I do not understand. Does MSYS2 look for an environment variable called VERSION_CONTROL ?

It is possible, though I don't know for sure yet, that such a variable could interfere with operation of makepkg.  The failure is in applying the first patch file.  The patch program isn't liking the Windows style path.  Add `--debug` to see the actual command line being executed.

When I added --debug, as in 'makepkg-mingw --skippgpcheck --debug', I received:

makepkg: invalid option '--debug'