Ping.  The issue that this fixes is easy to reproduce.  Just try to compile
any project with the mingw headers and add a file named "rpc.h" to one of
your local include directories and you'll get a bunch of errors related to
missing definitions.  The 2-line patch attached to my previous message
should fix it.