在 2021-09-05 23:00, Jacek Caban 写道:

They come from widl, so if we want this change, then widl needs to be changed instead. It looks like the reverse was done in the past:

https://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/commitdiff/0bde2bbe010c68a54f8928469e89637a2322ae44

I don't know what was the reasoning there, it seems fine to change it back.

Thanks for the information. It seems that, in Windows SDK 10.0.22000.0 the only non-WinRT header that is generated from an IDL and contains `#include <rpc.h>` is 'microsoft.diagnostics.appanalysis.h'. All other non-WinRT headers use "" instead of <>. Please forward this discussion to Wine; in case of any upstream changes, we can backport them to mingw-w64.

--
Best regards,
LIU Hao