在 2022/7/8 11:28, Julian Waters 写道:
Hi all,

Whilst currently adapting the JDK to compile with gcc for Windows, I've
noticed quite a number of important declarations are missing from the
includes it provides. The symbols are correctly defined inside the archives
and do link properly without issue, which leads me to believe these may
have been left out of the relevant headers by mistake. I have a list of the
ones I've currently found here, in case this helps the team maintaining the
compiler:

First of all, DEF files can be generated from DLLs automatically, while headers must be checked in by hand. Hence somebody has to propose a patch for such changes.

IcmpSendEcho2Ex
MEM_COALESCE_PLACEHOLDERS
MEM_PRESERVE_PLACEHOLDER
MEM_REPLACE_PLACEHOLDER
MEM_RESERVE_PLACEHOLDER
ICMPV6_ECHO_REPLY
vfscanf_s
vfwscanf_s
vscanf_s
vswscanf_s
vwscanf_s
_InterlockedCompareExchange8 (Unsure if this will be supported, since this
is an intrinsic)

(Do let me know if and when these are added, this would really help me with
my ongoing effort!)

`MEM_COALESCE_PLACEHOLDERS` is already in winnt.h on master; others may have
been held back a little.

The reason why those stdio functions are left out is probably because they haven't been available since MSVCR120. We have some inline wrappers with a leading underscore and taking a locale argument (for example we have `_vfscanf_s_l`); not sure whether they may satisfy your needs though.

--
Best regards,
LIU Hao