Hi,

At the time of writing I can confirm both MEM_COALESCE_PLACEHOLDERS
and MEM_PRESERVE_PLACEHOLDER
have already been added, my testing may have been using a slightly older
version of the compiler, I apologise about that.

The stdio declarations might be a ucrt thing now that I think of it, since
there is a ucrt compiling version of MinGW.

Thanks for the heads up!

best regards,
Julian