Hello,

Sebastian Schubert wrote:
> I've been hacking the scripts of the great MinionPro package to support
> other fonts -- at the moment mainly Myriad Pro.
[...]
> Obviously, there is still work to do. One of the major points is the
> ability to use the scripts with lcdf typetools > 2.69.  I was somehow
> able to identify the cause why the adjust-oml gives an error for the
> accent positions for the letters eg rho1, beta1, etc for me: as far as I
> can see, the to vpl converted tfms do include less letters which might
> be the letters which cause the problems..... However, it is strange that
> on some systems there is no problem at all; I was not able to find the
> difference between these systems...

The problem with more recent versions of typetools is that the glyph
names in glyphlist.txt changed. One needs to update all the encoding
files in the "enc" directory to use the new names. (For instance
/lscript became /lsquare.)

Achim
   Achim Blumensath                                          \O/ \___/\ |
   TU Darmstadt                                              =o=  \ /\ \|
   www.mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de/~blumensath                /"\   o----|