Good morning,
I have installed MinionPro package.
Everything works except for some extra mathematical symbols which do not appear
in pdf
documents.

Apparently this is because the mapping of the font in version 2.03 is different
from the
previous versions.
I have tried changing the mapping in MinionPro.sty (lines 500 to 511) but I do
not know how
to code the position of the characters.
In particular, I am interested in the dotlessj (uni 0237) and openg (uni0434).
When I run t1testpage on the MinionPro-it.pfb I see both characters.

Any help in finding how to change the definition of at least \jmath and \openg
would be
greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

Regards.

Xavier BRUSSET
Professeur assistant en logistique et supply chain management
CeRR
ESSCA, Ecole de Management
Bureau J1927 (Angers)
Bureau 601 (Boulogne Billancourt)