Hello,

I am interested in using MnSymbol with ConTeXt and LuaTeX. After a
little research I am trying to figure out whether I can do anything
myself to make MnSymbol available in ConTeXt. So, I have a couple of
questions:

1. One of the ConTeXt font support gurus advised me to work on a
mapping vector to UTF8 (example is from Lucida Math support):

> You need to define a mapping vector to map from 8bit font to UTF-8.
> See for example
> mathencodings["tex-mi"] = {
>    [0x1D6E4] = 0x00, -- Gamma
>    [0x1D6E5] = 0x01, -- Delta

Has anyone already defined such a mapping?

2, Regarding the Opentype fonts on CTAN, are there any plans to add
MATH table support? Without MATH tables, how are the OTF fonts used?

Thanks,
PPN

--
Peter Park Nelson