On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 12:56:27AM -0600, Andy Rowe wrote:
> hi all,
>
> not sure if this has happpened to anyone but i have been getting a DoS from
> ip address 203.81.66.17

I do see this IP address in my logs but they are all legitimate
download requests as far as I can see.

> anyways i have permanetly blocked this ip address access to my server at
> http://apache.roweboat.net

What kind of abuse/"DoS" attack was it? Was it attempt to exploit
vulnerability? or?

Thanks for heads up.
-J

--
James Jun                                            TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
Technical Lead                      Boston IPv4/IPv6 Web Hosting, Colocation and