To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 12:59 AM
Subject: Re: to all mirrors

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 12:56:27AM -0600, Andy Rowe wrote:
hi all,

not sure if this has happpened to anyone but i have been getting a DoS from ip address 203.81.66.17

I do see this IP address in my logs but they are all legitimate download requests as far as I can see.

anyways i have permanetly blocked this ip address access to my server at http://apache.roweboat.net

What kind of abuse/"DoS" attack was it? Was it attempt to exploit vulnerability? or?

Thanks for heads up.
-J

--
James Jun TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
Technical Lead Boston IPv4/IPv6 Web Hosting, Colocation and