Hi
Add to the file you want to download the extension .mirrorlist and you
will get a list of mirrors.
As example:
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/3.5.1/win/x86/LibO_3.5.1_Win_x86_install_multi.msi.mirrorlist

You will see where the mirroring systems see you (wich country) and also
wich mirrors are near you. Also if there is a mirror in your AS.

Greatings
Florian Bircher