Understood. Must have been getting DoS or DDosed or somethign when i was trying to download it.

Hi,

Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2012-03-31 14:09:
Then how come due to my geoIP i was offered a spanish mirror?

as I said: It is based on the bandwith of the mirrors and the net location of the ASNs. It is *not* solely based on geographical issues. E.g., for me here in southern Germany, a mirror in Switzerland, Austria or even in the UK might be much faster and better than one in northern Germany.

Florian