Yes it is working now. I apologize, we had to change the filesystem of the
mirror (ZFS -> UFS) since the experimental ZFS of FreeBSD actually proved
to be just that experimental :). All problems are worked out now, you can
reach the machine. Information about the machine itself at
http://igor.onlinedirect.bg

Best regards,
 Nikolai Aleksandrov