Mirror administrators --

We've started the process to migrate Open MPI's web site to a new hosting
infrastructure that does not provide rsync support.  It will still take
anywhere from a few days to a week or three before we migrate, but the timing
is a bit unpredictable.

In all of 2016 so far, we've seen rsync requests from the following hosts:

> ip-static-212-117-161-81.as5577.net
> lvps83-169-18-127.dedicated.hosteurope.de
> lvps91-250-112-188.dedicated.hosteurope.de
> www-nat01.sv.nextag.com
> www.open-mpi.de
> zzif.net

Please be aware that rsync services *will be shutting down* in the near term
(again, I apologize, but the exact timing is somewhat unpredictable at this
point).

Please switch to using the git method for mirroring.

Thanks!