Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Will H. Backman:

it is addressed to the list as well so that may not necessarily
mean you in single but rather you in multitude of the list wankers (:

but since you actually took it upon self it's good.
maybe you do not need electricity treatment after all (:

cu

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)