Hello,

I have been running BSD on a desktop machine for 3 months and I would like
to install OpenBSD on my test server. My test box is a P500 with 128MB of
RAM and three disk drives.

I would like to use 100% of the storage space on all three drives while
installing / on wd0, /swap on wd1, and all other partitions on wd2.

I have not found a way to use the installer to partition my drives in this
manner using fdisk and disklabel. I have looked in the man files and in
online FAQ's (although I have found how to move and resize the partitions on
an existing installation of the OS.)

Is this possible, and I am just not making the mental connections required
when reading the man pages, or do I need to install and then move my /swap
and /usr /log etc partitions once the OS is installed?

Thanks

-Gabe