* Rogier Krieger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-07-11 12:21]:
> On 7/11/05, bossk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The Pentium 3 mobile supports Intel's SpeedStep and the
> > Ultra-Low-Voltage-Version
> > supports the Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology.
>
> Thanks for telling me something new; I didn't know the Intel made
> those chips. My apologies for the confusion.

but it is controlled via the chipset, thus many more drivers had to be
written than just the one codepath we have for p4/p-M and nobody did
that.

--
BS Web Services, http://www.bsws.de/
OpenBSD-based Webhosting, Mail Services, Managed Servers, ...