Alexander and Frantisek,

It should be of no surprise that if you don't step up and report an
issue, it won't get fixed. Sending a description of the problem to misc@
is not the correct way of submitting a report. Doing so is more or less
like whispering on a large avenue that your car is broken and expecting
the car repairman 3 or 4 blocks away to hear it.

bugs@ is the right place to go, preferably with a (filled) formal PR
like the ones sendbug(1) generates for you. Having two separate lists is
the only way we have to differentiate between the usual amount of
discussions that this list is meant for, and punctual bug reports that
could be worked on.

That said, let's get on what actually matters:

Alexander, can you please try to build a test-case that rules out NFS,
if at all possible? It certainly looks like the culprit. Also, are you
still running 3.7, or have you tried a more recent version of OpenBSD?
If you have, were you still able to reproduce the same problems?
Finally, please don't say you have cool diffs to make things work, and
that if people want to do X or Y under OpenBSD, they should go talk to
you. Submit them for review. This is not Linux.

Frantisek, I unfortunately have no idea as to what kind of issues you
were running into. Could you please send me the details of the problem
you had, or point me anywhere I could find them?

Anyway, please reply to me privately, or even better, submit PRs through
sendbug(1), and I will get back to you.

-p.