On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 04:35:36PM +0100, Bryan wrote:
> I recently attempted to dualboot my laptop with Windows XP.  I was
> following the FAQ and came to the point where I issued this command:
>
> "dd if=/dev/rsd0a of=openbsd.pbr bs=512 count=1"
>
> And the system tells me that:
>

> "/dev/rsd0a not configured"

DON'T BLINDLY TYPE COMMANDS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

man wd
man sd

Yes, I could change that so more people could use it blindly, but
multibooting IS NOT TRIVIAL.  If you don't understand what you are
doing, you can very easily cause data loss.

I don't want this section to be too "just type this" or "HOWTO".

Nick.