On 23/04/2011, at 8:23 AM, Paul M wrote:
On 22/04/2011, at 7:01 PM, Landry Breuil wrote:
On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:55 PM, Paul M <l...@no-tek.com> wrote:

Just order as many as you want and bin the excess. What really is being wasted?, A wee bit of plastic, traces of other materials and a small amount of energy used to produce it. A company that runs a big neon sign overnight
is probably wasting more than that.

Wow. That's probably the lamest reply i've seen in this thread.
"Everyone's wasting energy and dumping brand new things, so i should do it too!"

Landry

Landry,

I'm sorry to hear about your refusal to purchase a CD.
However, I'm sure your regular donations are very much appreciated.

paulm

Disregard that.

It was a cheap shot and contributes nothing to the discussion.

I appologise.

paulm