From: Andrew Fresh <and...@afresh1.com>
To: misc@openbsd.org
Sent: Tue, May 10, 2011 8:40:28 AM
Subject: Re: Creating release using site48.tgz

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 05:28:12PM -0700, Stefan N wrote:
> Thanks. By the way, I don't see the release directory inside the source
> file(/usr/src) directory.
> Does it mean that I need to create directory mkdir /usr/release first  if my
> source files is at /usr/src?

The release man page does describe creating RELEASEDIR

# mkdir -p ${DESTDIR} ${RELEASEDIR}

I generally set RELEASEDIR=/usr/release, but it can really be a path
anywhere you want your sets.  The important part is that site48.tgz is
in the same directory as the rest of the install sets.

l8rZ,
--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

Computer Science: solving today's problems tomorrow.