Hi Stefanus,

Stefan N wrote on Tue, May 10, 2011 at 08:11:53AM -0700:

> So what you meant is:
> I need to create the install.site script with the content of some
> commands that I made for rc.firsttime.

No, that is not what i meant and not what the FAQ says.
However, in your particular case, it might work as well,
given that you only want to run groupadd and useradd.
That will probably work even before the first reboot.

What the FAQ says it that the install.site script can write commands
to /etc/rc.firsttime, keeping any existing content, appending them
at the end, as in

  echo 'groupadd -g 1011 fwadmin' >> /etc/rc.firsttime

> After that I need to put install.site script inside site48.tgz?

Yes.

> I am quite confused with the explanation from FAQ.

Suggestions for improvement are always welcome; however, i don't see
anything right now that might cause confusion.

[...]
> For customized /etc/sudoers, I will add in inside site48.tgz.

Yes.

Yours,
  Ingo