On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 11:42 PM, Robert <info...@die-optimisten.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you can create a bootable USB stick with FreeDOS:
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/freedos/index.php?title=USB

earlier today I did look at freedos option. But I couldn't find info
on their site on whether or not it would see the USB stick after
booting off one of their ISO images.

The link you provide is more promising as I can place the bios update
image on the usb stick along with the bootable freedos image. But
those steps require either a Linux or a Winblows box. Will have to
wait 'til I get to the office on Monday.

Thanks,
--patrick