1 - Perhaps it is better to produce the document in a standard format in order
to get feedback from the greatest number of people (not a flame, just a
suggestion). I recommend you convert it to plain ASCII when you get the
chance, should be a fairly simple copy and paste job and then add section
numbers etc

2 - About the document content itself:
I had a brief read over it, what I found missing was using seperate
filesystems for each client. Ideally, you'd have a seperate subdirectory on
your diskless server for the root of each client, and possibly do a hardlink
to /bin etc to avoid redundancy.

I would recommend the following structure:
/usr/local/diskless/clienta
/usr/local/diskless/clientb
etc etc

/usr/local/diskless/clienta/bin --> /bin
/usr/local/diskless/clienta/usr/bin -> /usr/bin

you get the idea