Le 19/09/2011 02:33, Simon Chang a icrit :
Hello,

Hi,

Instead of driving yourself crazy with labelling traffic, one very
simple way is to use pfstat.  The package will even generate
good-looking graphs for you and you can post them anywhere you wish.

When I looked to pfstat, I didn't see the feature i want : bandwith per IP (webserverA = 1.2 Mbps, webserverB = 11 Mbps...). But maybe i have missed something :)

Nevermind, I put the label in my pf.conf and it looks to work very well (munin is used to grab the pfctl -sl output and the Mbps of the webservers are coherent) But i wasn't sure to understand why my first rule doesn't match and the second does.

--
Mathieu