Hello

I have just installed OpenBSD on a hobby server. All is going well except I have hit a pretty major stumbling block in that I can't get my network configuration working. I have assigned a static IPv4 address to the server, and I tried pinging my desktop computer. I opened up a packet sniffer on my desktop and I can see the packets coming in from the server, however the IP checksums are all set to 0. I read in the release notes that OpenBSD will set the checksum to zero before passing the packet to hardware to perform the checksum operation. This obviously isn't working on my system, so I was
wondering how to get it working, or how to just get it done in software?

I am using the re (realtek ethernet) driver.

Regards, Sam