I came to openbsd only recently trying to find a modern OS which will run on my
old sun blade 100.  I wanted to use a linux but the only current linux for
sparc64 is debian 6.03 and it seems incompatible with the rage xl video on the
sun blade  giving me out of sync errors.  Openbsd seems to have  better drivers
since it works fine.  R will not work though and this annoys me.  Also no
recent browser support.  Seamonkey 2.04 is old.