From: Eric Oyen <eric.o...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Narcicism?
To: "misc" <misc@openbsd.org>
Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2011, 3:13 AM

easy there pardoner! :)

I think he was pointing out my spelling error in jest.
anyway, go easy on him as he probably didn't know (and I make it a point not
to call attention to my disability, except where it becomes necessary).

so, how is school going?

-eric
On Dec 5, 2011, at 2:04 PM, Super Biscuit wrote:

> Mr. Eric Oyen is blind. He cannot see the keyboard and makes occasional
mistakes. Had you ever read or subscribed to the OpenBSD powerpc mailing
lists, you would know this.