Hi Stuart,

Yes, i wish to use sendmail, and dovecot for pop3s/imaps
But the big problem, i want to have only one Maildir folder : /var/mail/%u
And then use roundcubemail to access the maildir.
That's all. I read a lot of documents, man pages on sendmail.
The only way i found is add this : feature (`local_procmail')dnl in my .mc
config file
pkg_add -vim procmail;
and configure .procmailrc in each /home/%u
There's no easiest way to have it (maildir)?

Thank you.

Wesley.