Hello misc, I've appreciated all answers.
the kernel is GENERIC. My complex setup is many networks, pf rules , Vans
and a route to all. ( route add )

If I execute: -> nmap -sV -T4 -O -F 10.20.0/16 ( I'm at 10.20.76 )
the follow error ocurs:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9500/20120123213213394.jpg

After read all comments, I only am writing to show the error and share the
information.
As soon as possible, I will upgrade.
Thank's to all