Le Wed, 29 Feb 2012 13:13:30 +0100,
Peter Hessler <phess...@theapt.org> a icrit :

Hello,

> On 2012 Feb 29 (Wed) at 11:54:13 +0100 (+0100), Patrick Lamaiziere
> wrote: :OpenBSD is not perfect too, it would be nice that pflow
> handles ipv6
>
> pflow now handles ipv6 (in 5.1)

That's cool! Thanks.

> :and the support of one year is a bit short. But nothing is perfect.
>
> If you need support for longer than a year, you will need to contact a
> vendor offering openbsd support.

I don't believe they will be able to support if the support is ended
upstream, only few are able to dig into the code. Sure, I will find tons
of them able to sell support. But if they sell some wind I can do it
myself for free.

That was not a criticism, I understand well the release process on
OpenBSD and the limited ressources available. But this is something to
consider when you choose a system.

Regards.